Wednesday 14 November 2012

Abbey Park - Photographs I took

We visited Abbey Park for our first visual design project. I don't normally enjoy drawing trees as I've always found them tedious, but I figured I wouldn't have gotten away with drawing the public loos instead...

Underneath a selection of photographs I took whilst visiting which I thought were aesthetically pleasing:

I like the way the light came through the back of these trees. Contradicting popular belief; not everything turns silohuette against sunlight. In fact, objects in nature are hardly ever black since black itself isn't a natural colour.

First tree I found that started the transition between seasons. I found this interesting as I'd never really seen this much of a contrast on a single tree.

I liked the areas of dark between the branches of the leaves.

Chinese garden #1

Chinese garden #2

No comments:

Post a Comment