Wednesday 9 January 2013

Loughborough Railway Station - Photos

We visited the Great Railway Station in Loughborough for our next visual design process. This was a great contrast with Abbey Park seeing as the majority of what was around was manmade. I could already tell my work would be mainly perspective based and I knew the train would probably be making an appearance in the final outcome. Underneath are a few photographs I took whilst I was there:

 This part of the station almost looked as if it was still under construction

Whilst this part looked completely developed and very well maintained.

A slightly different angle of the same subject can dramatically change its context

The opposite end of the station

The drastically different, less polished rail yard proved a stark contrast to the previous imagery



No comments:

Post a Comment